Remove unsubscribe link from Report

I don’t want my customers to see the unsubscribe link and WPMU link in the report email. Can we remove that please?

• Prathamesh Palve
    • Staff

Hello Jean,

I hope you are doing fine and thank you for giving us time to re-verify this on our end.

I’m afraid the unsubscribe link cannot be removed in any way as of now. This is kept as the owner of the email can decide if they want to unsubscribe to the email. Email owners marking the email as SPAM can result in all the reports for a huge amount of member emails jumping to SPAM which can be a bigger issue in there.

Feel free to reply in the thread here if you have any doubts or need any help further.

Regards,

Prathamesh

• Jean
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Prathamesh,

Thanks for your answer

This link was not here before, it was just added lately

An option to unsubscribe is understandable

But WPMU reports are not white label anymore as all my customers just saw the WPMU link

I guess we will all loose ~30% of our customers because of this, as they will wonder what is it, google “wpmu”, see that it’s tools to manage websites, and as most of them do not understand what kind of work is required to manage websites, even when using tools, they will think that we “just” pay 50$ to manage xxx websites

So what solutions do we have to get WPMU while label back ?

The only idea I have now is that we cannot use Hub reports mailing to customers anymore, I would have to send them to me only, download the PDF one by one for each website, and send it myself manually to each customer, it means a few hours of extra work every weeks/months

Any other solutions ?

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards

• Prathamesh Palve
    • Staff

Hello Jean & Nathan,

I hope you are doing well today and thank you for giving me time to check this for you.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused to you here and have marked this to our management and development team. They are looking into getting a possible solution for the same.

The link was included to avoid users marking our emails spam but I agree the outcome of it did affect things as you have mentioned. Another alternate way till the management and the development team works on it would be sending the reports on your emails and then sending it to your clients from your email.

I understand this is going to be a tedious job and would take a lot of your time but I’m afraid it is the only possible solution I see as of now.

The management is actively looking for a possible solution to make it white label again. I will also update you once I hear from them.

Thank you for your understanding and patience here.

Regards,

Prathamesh

• acterry
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Prathamesh Palve ,

The from address of the email is noreply@site-reports.com.

How about your team switch the unsubscribe links to use that same domain instead of premium.wpmudev.org? Of course, you need to make sure that site-reports.com continues to have no website so that clients can’t just go to that site and see WPMUDev info.

Maybe use unsubscribe.site-reports.com (or some other subdomain) … with the only functionality being the unsub link processing.

Hopefully that would be quicker to execute. Makes sense that the from address and unsub link would use the same domain.

• Prathamesh Palve
    • Staff

Hello Julian & acterry,

We are looking in for a similar but a great solution which would resolve the critical issue faced on your end and also ones on our end which are needed to make sure the services work more smoothly and without any hiccups.

This has already been marked to our management team and they are actively looking to it. As this is a bit complicated one considering the number of emails fired from the servers on our end, I’m afraid it would take a bit more time.

I am actively keeping myself updated on this and would keep you updated of all the updates. Thank you all for your patience and understanding here.

Regards,

Prathamesh

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.