Remove WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin error message

I do not want the WPMUDev Dashboard plugin installed any longer - how do I disable the annoying messages I get to either activate it or install it.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

The easiest way to remove the notification it is to install the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. It provides direct access to WPMU support, one click installs for all of our plugins, notifications when new versions of the plugins you are using become available, and more.

Otherwise you will need to modify the plugin to disable the message. Find and comment out the following line on your plugin.

include_once( $this->plugin_dir . 'dash-notice/wpmudev-dash-notification.php' );

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. We're happy to help!

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @pezomatic,

Yes, you'd need to modify it per plugin. It may be different in each plugin as well.

It would be best to use the WPMU DEV Dashboard. This ensures you can get automatic plugin updates.

It also won't show for any user accounts other than your own. From it's settings you can even hide it entirely.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.