remove \\You are using WordPress 3.4.1\\ in my dash board

i have easy blogging and the ultiment branding plugin and cant seen to get rid of all the word press branding in the back end of my web site. a little help please.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @min_us_aha_atum_re_hutip

Thank you for your post and for being part of our Community!

Would you mind providing screenshots of what exactly you would like to change? I believe that the Ultimate Branding plugin should help to remove any WordPress branding, so if I have screenshots I would be able to better assist you.

Look forward to receive your feedback.

Gina

• min_us
    • The Bug Hunter

Thank you for you response Gina. Around 4am i figured out what i needed to do. And that was go to the widget area in the branding plugin and check the right now . so that will not show in the dashboard area. In easy Blogger. all i really wanted to do was remove the wp-branding and leave the dashboard area as is. but this will do for now.

and if you have the time to answer the question? how do i set it up so that the products are the first thing that is seen in the dashboard area?

jafar

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

@min_us_aha_atum_re_hutip

Hi Jafar

Not too busy to answer another question :slight_smile:

how do i set it up so that the products are the first thing that is seen in the dashboard area?

There might be a workaround for this, but it would require that you know some html coding. Go to WP Admin Dashboard » Easy Blogging » Easy Blogging and scroll down to close to the bottom of the page. You will see the option to add Dashboard Widgets. I tested it and added some html and it worked, so why not try to get some products to display there?

Otherwise you can add Easy Wizard steps so that if they are in the wizard mode the first menu item will automatically redirect them to the Products page. To do this go to WP Admin Dashboard » Easy Blogging » Easy Blogging Wizard and enable it first and then start adding your steps.

Hope this information is helpful. Let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best!

Gina

• James Dunn
    • The Crimson Coder

Goodday @bonmaklad.

The Ultimate Branding Plugin (latest version) certainly did the trick for me. It can remove a ton of WP related stuff and change icons and images to the point it no longer looks like WordPress.

Works rather well.

James Dunn
    Athens, GA USA

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.