Removed Sites now they are back

What if none of the above fit your question?

Why are the sites that I removed back on my profile?
Why is there not a bulk site remove?

Rupok

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for asking. Let me describe one by one.

What if none of the above fit your question?

Are you referring to the dropdown option in the ticket creation form? If yes, then it doesn't matter. If your query is related to WordPress, we will try to help.

Why are the sites that I removed back on my profile?

Are you referring to the subsites of your Multisite? Do you mean that you deleted one or more of your subsites from your Network Dashboard, but they came back? If yes, then this is really weird and should not happen. I just deleted two of my subsites from the Network Dashboard of my WordPress multisite, but none of them came back automatically.

In this case, I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access.

Or are you saying that you deleted your sites from the "My Websites" section in our Hub, but they are coming back there? If this is your question, then your sites will be registered under your account and will be listed in your "My Websites" section as long as you are logged in inside the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. Even if you delete them from your site, they will be listed again.

To remove them from the list, you will need to logout from the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin inside your WordPress Dashboard.

Why is there not a bulk site remove?

Again the same confusion. Are you referring to bulk subsite remove inside WordPress Multisite or bulk site remove in the "My Websites" section? If the first one, then you can check the box beside all the subsites you want to remove in your Network Dashboard > Sites section and then select "Delete" from the dropdown above the list and click "Apply".

But if you are referring to the second option, then I'm afraid, this option is not there so you don't accidentally remove many sites.

However, if you want, I can move this thread to our Features and Feedback section if you want. More people liking this idea, more chances our developer will work on this and will include this option in future. Confirm here if you want me to move this thread to our Features and Feedback section.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok