Removing API access to WPMDEV plugins from the HUB

Hi

I have a simple question and if not existing a feature request.

Is there a way to remove websites from accessing the HUB?
I saw that in the HUB overview you can remove a website. What gets actually removed? what is still working?
How about all the other WPMUDEV plugins which have their own API numbers. How to remove them?
Is there a way to deinstall WPMUDEV plugins - destroy them incl their settings - from the outside?

Kind regards
Andi

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Andi,

Is there a way to remove websites from accessing the HUB?

If you remove the site from HUB or disconnect WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin your site will be removed, unless you add it again or login from WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin again.

I saw that in the HUB overview you can remove a website. What gets actually removed? what is still working?

It pretty much disconnects your WPMU DEV Dashboard and you no longer have access to updates or option to install our plugins from the WPMU DEV Dashboard.
    Also, some plugins that require our API will have premium features disabled, the ones that don't require any kind of connection with WPMU DEV will continue working just as before.

How about all the other WPMUDEV plugins which have their own API numbers. How to remove them?
    I'm not sure that understand this question, could you elaborate it a bit?
    You can remove all plugins the same way, regardless if they require API or not.

Is there a way to deinstall WPMUDEV plugins - destroy them incl their settings - from the outside?

I'm afraid that this is not possible, in order to remove everything you would need to remove the plugin and then use a DB cleanup tools to remove all the data.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Andi

Hi Predrag

I'm not sure that understand this question, could you elaborate it a bit?

for example anti-splog has its own API

The point is if you setup a site for customers and the customer "take over - or lets say hijack" the site without that you have a chance to get in again. How can you deactivate the stuff from the outside!

Another question just came up while we were moving tons of sites to another server, php etc version. And it is pretty annoying to get all those notifications from all sites in the mailbox. It would be great to have a possibility to deactivate the notifications for lets say some hours - similar to what cloudflare is doing with their developing mode. I will write a feature request for that!

Kind regards
    Andi

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Andi,

Thanks for the explanation, the Anti-Splog is specific plugin as it's the only one that requires you to enter the API key.
    I'm afraid that there's currently no way of disabling this from outside of the site and you would need to reset your API key in order to disconnect Anti-Splog.
    Other plugins will stop providing pro features when you disconnect them from HUB so I'll check with the devs if we could apply this to Anti-Splog as well.

Disabling notifications for certain time is certainly a good idea and can be useful while doing maintenance on sites, we can forward this to the devs from the other thread you'll start for it.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.