Removing items from donation form

Hello,

I have a question. I currently have the note style enabled on my fundraising page. and it looks great. But in order to make it more functional for my application I would like to remove the follow two items from displaying:

Supporter

$0
raised

Since this is a donation form for general donations without a fundraising goal, I think it would be counter productive to display this information to the general public.

Thank you.

Werner

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Werner,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can remove these items from fundraising page by copy pasting the function wdf_fundraiser_panel from the following Fundraising plugin file in to the functions.php file of your child them or in the mu-plugins folder.

Fundraising plugin file:
    fundraising\lib\template-functions.php

Then remove/comment the following code from the copied function code.

$content .= '<div class="wdf_total_backers"><div class="wdf_big_num">'.$backer_total.'</div><p>'.apply_filters('wdf_backer_label', ($backer_total > 1 ? esc_attr($settings['donation_labels']['backer_plural']) : esc_attr($settings['donation_labels']['backer_single'])) ).'</p></div>';
    		if(wdf_has_goal($post_id)) {
    			$content .= '<div class="wdf_amount_raised"><div class="wdf_big_num">'.wdf_amount_raised(false, $post_id).'</div><p>'.sprintf(__('raised of a %s goal','wdf'),wdf_goal(false, $post_id)).'</p></div>';
    			$content .= '<div class="wdf_panel_progress_bar">'.wdf_progress_bar(false, $post_id).'</div>';
    		} else {
    			$content .= '<div class="wdf_amount_raised"><div class="wdf_big_num">'.wdf_amount_raised(false, $post_id).'</div><p>'.__('raised','wdf').'</p></div>';
    		}

Alternatively you cal also just hide it by adding the following CSS code in the style.css file of your child theme or add it in your site using the following plugin.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css

body.single-funder .wdf_fundraiser_panel .wdf_total_backers,
    body.single-funder .wdf_fundraiser_panel .wdf_amount_raised {
          display: none;
    }

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Werner,

Thank you for your reply.

I checked your site amacf.org but didn't find the CSS code added.

I think you might have removed it.

The CSS code should be as following without double full stop in second selector.

body.single-funder .wdf_fundraiser_panel .wdf_total_backers,
    body.single-funder .wdf_fundraiser_panel .wdf_amount_raised {
          display: none;
    }

After adding the code test it by clearing browser cache or using any other browser.

If it doesn't work then please share me the fundraiser page link from your site where you want to remove/hide the items.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.