Removing "Maybe", "No" options

Events+ is yet another great plugin from WPMU, but there are a couple of features I'd really like to see.

I'd like to have just a button that says "Register for Event" or something along these lines instead of the standard 3 choices available.

Additionally, Is it possible to create a form that simply adds someone to the event without registering them as users on the site?

Something like
Name:_______
e-mail:_____

And for bonus points: a custom form that lets me manage additional info to collect at registration.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @gabemortoncook

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions, would it be possible to get a link to your site please, so I can take a look at the layout and see if removing the buttons via CSS will work for you :slight_smile:

With collecting additional information and also customizable forms, this is something I've discussed with the lead developer a couple of weeks ago and it is being considered, though at this time it's not a confirmed coming soon feature nor do I have an ETA, though it would make a great addition :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.