Removing price, buy now button and ajax cart at top

Hi,

I am posting this in case it helps anyone.
Before doing any of this take backups of the two files mentioned below.
This applies to MP version 2.1.3 Framemarket version 1.3.4 and Gridmarket 1.2
I have spent a while today setting up MP and Gridmarket as a showcase (product listing), when I set it up at first I had the price and buy now button and shopping cart at the top of the page which I didn't want as there was no selling going on.

So here goes:

1. to get rid of the shopping cart at the top of the page you need to remove lines 28 to 36 in /themes/gridmarlet.header.php

<div id="cart-contents"><?php _e( 'Cart:', TEMPLATE_DOMAIN ) ?> <span><?php echo sprintf(__('%s item(s)', TEMPLATE_DOMAIN ), mp_items_count_in_cart()); ?></span></div>
<div id="mp-cartsmall">
<div id="toggle">
<a id="open" class="open button" href="#"><?php _e( 'View Cart', TEMPLATE_DOMAIN ) ?></a>

<a id="close" style="display: none;" class="close button" href="#"><?php _e( 'Hide Cart', TEMPLATE_DOMAIN ) ?></a>

</div>
</div>

Next to get rid of the Price and buy now button off the category page, you need to remove or comment out // lines 117 to 120 from /themes/framemarket/library/functions/marketpress.php

//price
      $meta = mp_product_price(false, $post->ID, false);
      //button
      $meta .= mp_buy_button(false, 'list', $post->ID);

Finally to get rid of the price and buy now button off the single product page scroll down in the marketpress.php file and remove or comment out // lines 339 to 340

`$content .= mp_product_price(false);
$content .= mp_buy_button(false, 'single');`

I hope this will help some folks a few hours head scratching

Cheers

Dave