Removing Pro Sites Status

I need to manually remove the Pro Sites status for a user and allow them to access their site indefinitely. When I remove the Pro Site status for a site, the user can no longer log into their site.

Step 1: Go to Pro Sites Management and Remove Pro Sites Status for client’s site

– Log will say “Pro Site status has been withdrawn.”

Step 2: Log into site (subdomain.domain.com/login)

Expected Results: User is logged in and directed to /wp-admin

Actual Results: User is re-directed to /login page

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Matt !

Hope you are having a great day!

Nahid here, following up from our last Live Chat session. Could you check if you have the “Pay To Blog” module enabled in your WordPress Dashboard->Pro Sites->Modules? If yes, could you try disabling it and then log in as the site admin into the sub-site?

Hope this helps. Please let us know if this works for you. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Matt
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Nahid,

Thanks for getting back to me. A couple of questions regarding the functionality of Disabling Pay to Blog.

– For current Pro Sites paying users, if their account expires will they still be able to log in?

– For new customers, will they still be presented with the credit card sign up form during new site registration?

Thanks,

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Matt,

I trust you’re doing good today! :slight_smile:

As mentioned in Pro Sites -> Modules

Pay To Blog: Allows you to completely disable a site both front end and back until paid.

So if the site isn’t paid, it will be deactivated for both backend and frontend access.

New customers, will still be able to buy a new site of course (don’t forget that the checkout page is actually part of main site).

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Matt
      • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Dimitris, so if I already had Pay to Blog Enabled then I now decide to Disable Pay to Blog,

– For current Pro Sites paying users, if their account expires will they still be able to log in?

– For new customers, will they still be presented with the credit card sign up form during new site registration?

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Matt,

I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear before. :slight_smile:

Yes, website will still be available and user will be able to login.

This won’t make any difference, signup/checkout page will still work.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.