Removing Test Orders in Marketplace

I am "going live" on my site and would like to remove the old test orders I created. I see several old discussions on here about doing that, and that it was on the "to do" list. I was just wondering if there is there any movement on that issue.

I also note the command line method that is referenced in the prior discussions. My problem is...I've got no clue where to even access that command line (I missed that day in law school - heh).

Thanks.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

To remove the order you'll have to delete the rows from your posts table for the post type "mp_orders".
    DELETE FROM wp_posts WHERE post_type = 'mp_order'

Reference

I tested that on my lab site and it works great :slight_smile:

that it was on the "to do" list. I was just wondering if there is there any movement on that issue.

Well, currently I do not have an update on that, however, as this as already been requested, it should would be in the queue for our Lead developer Aaron for future releases.

I also note the command line method that is referenced in the prior discussions. My problem is...I've got no clue where to even access that command line (I missed that day in law school - heh).

LOL ! Nice one :wink:

Well, to do that you just need to login to phpmyadmin on your hosting account and select the database for this website, and do a search for 'mp_order' and when you find it, review it and you should be able to remove the test orders.

Please lemme know if you have more questions on this one.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.