removing the category:archives from Bandana theme

Does anyone know how to remove the category:..... header from the bandana theme?

website is londoniceskatingcoach.com

Many thanks

Sam

P.s the form would not let me select that this is a general query!!!! I know it is not about a plugin - thanks

• Tyler Postle

Hey Sam,

Hope you're doing well today!

That looks like it is hard-coded into your theme, we would need to edit your theme files in order to remove that - or another option would be to use our Ultimate Branding plugin :slight_smile:

It has a network wide text change module, so we can replace that text with just a dash or something like that.

Once you have Ultimate Branding and the network wide text change module activated you will see a form like I have in my screenshot, fill it out like that and you should be good to go.

If you still need further assistance then we will need to take a look at your theme files so could you give us FTP access? Then we can grab your theme:

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

You don't need to include your WP login here, but in-case we do need it then it would save some time down the road.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.