Removing upsell links

Hello,

I'm using ProSites to configure plans for a MultiSite setup. One thing I differentiate on, is the amount of themes.

It would be great to simply not display the themes, that the customer does not have access to, instead of displaying them as 'Premium only!'

Is this possible?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings surftown,

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention and it is as simple as going into the network admin and disabling those particular themes.

Even if they are activated on a specific site they will stay activated, but if disabled in the network admin they will not be available for others to use nor should they show in the Premium Only section.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings surftown,

Aha! My bad - it appears that there was a change in the way it works to include the placement of where premium theme and plugin options appear in the menu's.

Select the minimum Pro Site level for premium themes that you want to enable for sites of that level or above. Only disabled network themes are shown in this list.

Have you chosen the option from the premium themes dropdown as "none"?

Let me know if that does the job for us.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings surftown,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings surftown,

Well I will be a son of a gun, I tested this thoroughly today and my first suggestion used to work like a charm but not anymore. I am wondering if that came with WP 3.5 or what.

UPDATE: This tactic I described first still work for regular WordPress MultiSites but no with Pro Sites.

I have indeed tried other items as well to include the MultiSite Plugin Manager Plugin but it does not have theme in it at all.

I cannot find a workable solution for this task.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.