Render available appointments via ajax?

I’m not sure if this is possible: Using Appointments plus, I’d like to have my visitors select a service, and have the appropriate monthly schedule appear without reloading the page (Ie via ajax)

Is this possible? I have the calendar within a toggle and currently, the page reloads resets the toggle, hiding the newly rendered calendar.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello MICHAEL

I hope you’re having a nice day today!

I’m afraid there’s currently no such option built in. There’s a way to make the page automatically reload so the user wouldn’t have to click on the “Show available times” button but it still be reloaded. This can be done by adding “autorefresh” attribute to the shortcode like this

[app_services autorefresh=”1″]

Changing that to be loaded via AJAX would require some significant changes in plugin’s core code that would go into the custom development area, I’m afraid.

A possible workaround could be to use some “tabbed content” plugin that would let you put ajax tabs withing the page and then use the same set of Appointments+ shortcodes in each tab with that difference that instead of using service selection in each tab the service would already be defined like for example

[app_monthly_schedule service=”1″]

You could then give each tab a name of that would reflect service so this way switching tabs would switch calendars also and it would work without reloading the page. However, please note that while it should work that way, I haven’t tried it so it might require testing more than one “ajax tabs” type of plugins as not all may be compatible with A+ shortcodes.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.