Renew and move subscription are not working with 2checkout (membership pro)

Hello there,

My only active payment gateway is 2checkout. With 2checkout, on renew/subscription page there are no renew button or change subscription button. So user doesn't upgrade to another subscription and doesn't renew their current subscription too. Is it something related to 2checkout or the settings (although I have checked membership settings, all settings looks good).

Thanks.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @khaledsaikat,

I hope you're doing well and thank you for your question!

I suppose the issue is related rather to the "renew/subscription" page configuration and/or how the theme that you're using is built. I've noticed though that you're currently using the outdated version of the Membership Pro plugin. I'd strongly advise to update it to the recent release (which is at the moment 3.5.2.9 version) first. Since 3.4.4.2 version there's been a lot of changes and bug fixes added to the plugin's code, so an update might as well resolve an issue easily.

That said, update the plugin please and let me know if it helped.

Cheers,
    Adam

• khaledsaikat

Hello Adam,

Thanks for your prompt response.
    I have also tried the latest version, but the issue remains same.

Another issue is:
    I have two subscription plans, lets plan A and plan B. After subscribing to plan A, I want my users to be able to upgrade to plan B by paying price difference. But upgrade or paying price difference was not working with version 3.4.4.2 (at least, I didn't make it work). So, I made another private subscription holding only price difference and give user that link when they wants to upgrade.
    But this idea is not working with the latest version (3.5.2.9) because, latest version redirected user to subscription page and only show their subscription status.

Currently, all subscriptions are configured to Finite mode. If I change it to serial mode,
    may be 2co can handle automatic renewal. But in that case, do my existing users can renew their subscription?

As you said, The issue may be caused by misconfiguration of subscription/renew page. Is it ok, if I set a test server for your. If so, please tell me where I should send you admin access.

Regards
    Khaled

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Khaled,

I hope you're well today and thank you for both giving a try to my suggestion and elaboration on the issue!

Actually, I'd like to take a closer look at your site indeed. As you want me to check it on your test server however, please make sure that the configuration is exactly (in all the details) the same as of site in question.

That said, do not post any access details here and reach me instead via our contact form here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Use this as a subject line:

"ATTN: Adam Czajczyk"

and in your message please include:
    - a link back to this thread
    - a link to a test site and a site in question
    - details of an additional admin account created for me (login url, login, password)
    - FTP details if possible (hostname, username, password, port number if applicable)
    - any additional information that you may find relevant

Please make sure to select "I have a different question" from the drop-down menu.

Cheers,
    Adam

• Hoang Ngo

Hi @khaledsaikat,

I've checked your site, the config seems fine. I will need FTP for further debug. Can you please send in:

- Mark to my attention - ATTN: Hoang Ngo
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and many thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.