Renewal questions: WPMU Dev isn't letting me update Ultimate Branding.

I just renewed after being away for a bit. WPMU DEV recognizes me, charged my card, and I have the WPMU DEV network activated on the network admin dashboard. The WPMU DEV dashboard is not showing on my main site, clarendon.org. As well, when I try to update Ultimate Branding, it asks me to buy a subscription. I'm not quite sure what to do. I don't think my dashboard is installed correctly. Thanks,
Matt

• Milan

Greetings @alliance,

Welcome to WPMU DEV.

I trust you are having a good day and thanks for the posting. :slight_smile:

As you are using multisite, WPMU DEV dashboard will be only available to network admin not for primary site. So to access WPMU DEV dashboard as network admin, login as network administrator and then on the admin bar you will see link saying "My Sites", hove over the link and click on dashboard submenu under Network admin menu.

Wpmudev dashboard get's membership information from wpmudev.org server. So if your wpmudev-dashborad is showing you message to upgrade. Please head over to https://premium.wpmudev.org/membership/#profile-menu-tabs and check there status of your membership.

If everything is fine there then you may have forgot to synchronize your wpmudev-dashboard with wpmudev.org server. Normally automatic synchronization happens every 12 hours. or you can do this manually by going to WPMU DEV > updates . You will see there tab saying Available updates . Click on it. At the bottom of tab you will see message saying your status about your last synchronized time to server. next to that message you will see link saying update now . Click on it. This will synchronize wpmudev-dashboard with server instantly.

After this process your wpmudev-dashboard will works normally and won't ask you to upgrade anymore.. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps you and if it doesn't please let me know about it.

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.