Renewed Subscription and Paid - Updates will not install

I renewed my subscription last May 27, 2015 12:08:31 EDT
Transaction ID: 4T273861EW367404R

I am now attempting to update Membership Pro - with the WPMU Dashboard installed. The Update does not show the site that I have membership pro installed upon and it says that I am a "Free" member (see screenshot)

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @iBusinessLogic

I hope you had a great weekend!

I can see in that screenshot that the correct subscription level is showing under your avatar (Gold), but on the right, it does say that you are a free member.

Please ensure that you have indeed logged into your WPMU DEV Dashboard with the same premium login credentials you use to login here at premium.wpmudev.org..

If you are already logged-in with your premium account credentials, try refreshing your API key by going to the Manage screen in your Dashboard, and click the Edit link next to the API key.

You will likely need to then logout of your site, clear browser cache & cookies, then log back in again.

Please let us know if that helps, and don't hesitate to post again if you need to.

Oh, and thanks for renewing with us!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @iBusinessLogic

I hope you are well today.

Glad that you found the Manage link.

Can you point me to where I can remove access to the updates to sites I no longer manage?

Please go to the following link: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-admin/users.php?page=wdpun

You will all of your added site listed in there. Click on the cross button at the very right to delete that site from your managed site section.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.