Renewing membership

Hi Guys,

You will be happy to know that I have renewed my membership for another 3 months :wink:.

However this time I used Paypal. The payment has been made a day early and looking in my account I can see that the payment method has changed but it still says: “•Next Payment Date: November 3, 2011”

I take it this is chnaged manually by one of the WPMU Dev site admins or something? Just worried that an automatic payment might come off my paypal account now?

Can you confirm it wont and update my next payment date?

Ta muchly

Neil

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya Neil,

Great to know you’re sticking around – thanks!

All our services are subscription based anyway, so there’s no need to renew – your subscription renews automatically every 3 months unless you cancel it.

By signing up again our system has created a new subscription and cancelled the old one. It’s recognised you were already due to be charged the renewal on the 3rd and will still keep that renewal date.

So, you’ll be charged on the 3rd (tomorrow) for another 3 months and your renewal date will then change to March 3rd.

Cheers!

Phil

• ThePath
    • The Bug Hunter

Yeh I realised that when I checked my Paypal account and no money had gone yet. I just wanted to change my payment method to Paypal really.

Im planning on reaching 1000 reputation and getting free membership as this community has helped me out a lot already so I will be adding some cool stuff to it asap!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.