replace user on prosites

I’ve made an error where I deleted some prosite site owners. I have recreated the users. But can I somehow designate them as the “site administrator” again?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello WP Tech,

You should be able to change their roles to administrators when editing their accounts on subsite. If you created those accounts first in Network, then you have to add those users in subsite Dashboard in Add New, then Add Existing User and set role to Administrator.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello WP Tech,

I have to admit that case of the deleted site ower is new to me. But initially deleting site owner should not cancel subscription for pro site – it should last for the next payment date without problem (subscription is for site, not user as user can have many sites and many subscriptions).

If those are not recurring payments then new admin account can renew subscription without problem.

That might stop next payment on renewing subscription – in that case site owner should start new subscription with the new account.

I will ask developer to be 100% sure, but it will take some time as they are not online at the moment.

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.