Reply To Another Thread No White Reply Box At Bottom

I want to reply/add further comment to https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membersusers-creating-own-tags
however the white reply box I'm told I should see at bottom of above "add reply to this topic" doesn't appear for me. So only way I can add comment is via this new thread
The member/user has created their own post on their own site as it is multisite. How do they add a tag to it that's different from preset tags that appear at bottom of page ?
Gary (gary@isol.com.au) via @Trevor

• PC

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the thread here.

First of all we need to fix you not being able to reply to the original thread.

Kindly delete your browsers cache, and try again so that we can avoid confusions due to multiple threads.

How do they add a tag to it that's different from preset tags that appear at bottom of page ?

They should simply be able to type in their own tag while creating the post. Is that not happening ?

If not, then kindly enable support access for me so that I can have a closer look.

Just visit WPMU DEV DAshboard >> Support >> Staff access >> Grant access and let me know here once done.

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• Trevor

PC Sorted out problem why couldn't see white reply box. Now can and am therefore replying.
    Paid Membership Level = Subscriber. This Level will let you tick a box that allows you to select preset Tags but not add Custom Tags. Even increasing status of Paid Members/Users to Author and Editor doesn't give Custom Tag capability (Editor not useful though as allows to edit all Network posts). Remembering this's multisite and Membership Premium plugin.
    Can you change some settings so that a Subscriber can add Custom Tags ?
    I've emailed you Attention PC in Subject to a User A/C access details so you can see what's visible to a Member/User and granted you SuperAdmin access also

Gary (gary@isol.com.au) via @Trevor

• PC

Hello there Trevor,

Thanks for posting back and providing access.

I had a close look but could not see the Paid Membership Level as you noted, I can however see a "PlastixTODAY Membership "

This Level will let you tick a box that allows you to select preset Tags but not add Custom Tags.

Which box are you referring to here ? Can you please provide me as screenshot as I am able to create custom tags while writing a post using the test username password you sent me over.

Can you please provide me a few screenshots so that I can follow the same process and test this for you ?

Please advise.

Chers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.