Report not generating

Hello,
I am trying to generate a report for this website. I have scheduled in and while doing to so I checked receive the report now. But I am not receiving the report. I tried this a couple of times.
Please help me out with this.
Thanks,
Prathamesh

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Prathamesh

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

I made a test on my end and was able to get the report on my email account.

I would suggest you check the spam folder for an email, also it is possible that the report still running, it takes a time to be completed, for example for a UP TIME report only, it got 15 minutes to complete, so another test is creating a new report and selects only one service, it will make the report run faster and you will get the report on email.

Let me know if you get the report,
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Prathamesh

Hi Patrick,

I received the report after almost 12 hours. Actually, this site is quite small. It contains only one landing page and around 10 images.

So can you please tell me what time the report would take to run for the website with around 50 pages and 100+ images, so that you know I can schedule the reports accordingly.

One more doubt, let's say I have planned my report at 1 PM on Monday, so does the report starts generating at 1 PM on Monday? Or it is sent at 1 PM.

Great set of plugins by the way :slight_smile:

Regards,

Prathamesh

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Prathamesh

I'm glad to hear that you got the report,

If you define to 1 PM it will start at 1 PM :wink:

I had a closer look, seems the defender was stuck while the report was running.

Waiting for Defender scan progress: 29.54

Wouldn't you mind please grant the support access and I can take a closer look?

1. Log in to the WordPress Admin Panel for your site (go to the Network Admin dashboard if on Multisite), and then navigate to the “Support” page from the WPMU DEV menu item (WPMU DEV > Support).

2. Click the “Grant Support Access” button in the Support Access panel.

You can follow this article here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Let me know when support is granted.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Prathamesh

Thanks for the access.

The Defender plugin is having a problem to finish the report, this is why the HUB Reports took so long to complete.

I would suggest increasing the WP_MEMORY_LIMIT and max_execution_time for this website.

Login on the WordPress root folder using a cPanel or FTP access, find for the wp-config.php and paste the codes above /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

ini_set('max_execution_time', 300);
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Note: To check if this worked you can access the WPMU DEV dashboard > Support > System Info, and on PHP tab you can check the max_execution_time switching to WordPress tab scrolls down to find the WP_MEMORY_LIMIT information. You can ask the hosting provider to switch to PHP 7, which will increase the site speed too.

Deactivate the defender and re-activate then go to Defender Pro > Dashboard
    and check if the FILE SCANNING is completed. If still running try delete the plugin to stop the process and re-install the plugin from WPMU DEV dashboard and check the FILE SCANNING again.

Once the Defender could run the FILE SCANNING operation, try to create a new HUB report and check if you get it faster.

Let me know the results,
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.