Report not running

The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Matthew

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I can see that the site is available from outside but that message may actually be caused by some other issues. Do you have any security/firewall plugins enabled on site? If yes, could you please temporarily disable them and see if the test then runs?

If there's any "aggressive cache" - such as e.g. server-side Varnish caching or Comet Cache or WP Rocket installed on site - check the performance test with them disabled as well, please.

If none of above helps, would you please enable support access to the site? To do this, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Dashboard" page in your site's back-end and click on "Grant support" button there, then let me know here.

I'll then take a closer look at the site in order to investigate the issue further.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.