Report Post not showing up in Posts

Hi, I saw a few previous posts on this topic. I think it may be my theme blocking it from what I read. I am using the latest version of wp and the plugin. It is showing up on blogs, but not in posts. Thx!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings george_douglas,

Thank you for this great question and bringing this significant issue to our attention.

As Jack asked what is the name of your theme?

At this point I suggest it is time to go into full blown trouble shooting mode because it appears there may be some conflict here and one way to find out conclusively.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Thank you for letting us know and the additional details as well.

You do indeed have the plugin network activated as indicated in the Moderation plugin usage instructions?

You keep mentioning pages but do you not mean posts?

What do you mean that the pages you thought were on sub sites are on the main site? They appear on the front end of the main site? Or in they appear for moderation on the main site?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Geo
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

The pages such as Author Archives -- I thought that was a page that was part of a subsite, but when I changed the theme, that page did not switch themes -- only the sub-site itself changed. .com/authorname vs. .com/blog/author/authorname. The .com/authorname is the actual subsite -- the other is not, it is part of the main site which is gathering information. Therefore, I would like the moderation plug-in to work on the main site posts, not just on the subsites posts. Not sure if this makes sense to you, my theme "serpent" is a bit different. Yes, I followed the instructions.

What I am getting right now is on the .com/author -- the posts have moderation (as it is on a subsite) -- when I am on the mainsite, .com/blog/author/authorname -- there is no moderation on posts.

This make sense?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Thank you for the additional clarification which is certainly appreciated.

Does this issue occur with the Twenty Eleven theme?

Do to the fact that this is occurring in a custom theme which may indeed need custom coding, which is beyond the scope of the support we provide here.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Or you could always approach someone like Tweaky

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hello, hope you're well.

Just following up on some threads here and noted that we've not heard from you in a while.

If you're still looking for some assistance on this thread then please by all means reopen it or create a fresh thread for any new questions.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.