[Reports] Include 'unmanaged' Snapshot backups in Reports

Currently the Reports in The Hub only include managed backups for Snapshot. For our clients, we're only creating 'unmanaged' daily backups to our Google Drive. Would it be possible to include an overview of these backups in Reports?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Dominique

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently that's not possible as those backups are "independent" from The Hub and the process happens "locally". That does sound like a good idea to me, though. I'm not sure about tech-side of implementing such option but I've passed that already to our developers and project managers.

Do you have any suggestions on how those should be presented/included in those reports? I'd love to hear any additional ideas and feedback on this as it would certainly help us in planning future features and development :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

• Dominique
      • Recruit

Hi Adam,

Thanks for passing this through to the developers!

I'm not sure how managed backups are presented in the Reports, since we don't use those. The first thing that pops into my mind is some kind of overview for when 'unmanaged' backups have been made. Maybe visualised in a calendar?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Dominique,

Managed Backups currently include only text report that includes date of last backup, size of it, when it's scheduled and storage used, that last one shouldn't be included in regular snapshots and calendar definitely sounds interesting.

As Adam mentioned we have passed this over to devs for further consideration so hopefully we will see it in future :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.