[Reports] Seamless Hub workflow from staging to production sites

I want The Hub to have the ability to work with password protected Staging sites (Flywheel) so that I can manage my updates/performance and test modifications directly on the staging site and once all updates are working properly I would push the staging site to production, where I can then run and automate reports for the production site and email to the client on a schedule. I have a staging workflow to mitigate risks for updates and revisions, but the client only cares of how his production site is performing in terms of reporting. Can this be pushed to the top priority of your roadmap or provide a temporary fix to add credentials for a password-protected staging site to the hub. This would make the Hub absolutely awesome.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Rafael,

Hope you're doing well and thanks for your suggestion.

I've moved your thread to our HUB section, it was previously marked for Reports plugin which is different from HUB Reports, so our developers can check it out and see what can we do about this in future.

Please note that Reports is our latest service and it already has quite a few things in the to-do list so we can't share any ETA about including this, but hopefully we will be seeing it soon :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.