REPOST: MEMBERSHIP2 UPGRADE LOST PREVIOUS PLUGIN FEATURE

Hi,
sajid reference post is here - https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership2-upgrade-lost-previous-plugin-feature

Thanks for all this just wanted to update this thread and ask few questions. 2 Years ago you sent me zip memberhsip2-sitelimit.zip it works before but unfortunately now it's not I've activated it but i can't see where to place the site limit for each member. Can you check please? Thanks!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Googleking1

You need to follow this:

1. Enable Membership Attributes add-on from Membership 2 > Add-ons (this is required).
    2. Now go to Membership 2 > Settings > Membership Attributes.
    2.a. Create Max Sites attribute of numerical field type. The field slug must be max-sites (see screenshot).
    2.b. Create Max Limit Message attribute to display message when member reached their limit. The type of this attribute should be multi line text. The slug must be max-limit-message (see screenshot).
    3. Now go to Membership 2 > Memberships > Your Membership > Edit > Membership Attributes and input the limit, max limit reach message (see screenshot).
    4. Download the attached plugin and install/activate it like normal WordPress plugin.
    5. Now enable the custom Site Limitation add-on fro Membership 2 > Add-ons.
    6. Done!

So, the steps from 1 to 3 is to where you would set the limit and message.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.