"Reputation report" has nothing in it

I was in the WPMU-DEV Dashboard plugin under Community, and clicked the "View Reputation Report" button. The page it brought me to had basically nothing in it, except some very hard to read black text: "Reputation for freelancelance
Latest Reputation Received (25 total Points)"

Is that supposed to be the "reputation report"? I expected a log of what points had been received and why. Is that what I'm supposed to be seeing, or is that one line that I see the "report"? (If so, it should go without saying, but that's not worth providing a button with a link to a separate page.)

Screenshot attached*. Please also note that that black text is practically unreadable.

Thanks!

*I guess I spoke too soon. This form doesn't have an option to attach a screenshot for some reason. Is it because I chose "General" for the category? Anyway, that's too bad. Sorry I wasted my time making a screenshot. I guess you'll have to use your imagination. :wink:

• aecnu

Greetings freelancelance,

Thank you for pointing out one of the many current issues we are dealing with concerning our new site and unfortunately your screen shot did not make it for whatever reason.

This is a brand new item just added last week and I believe they have not finished it yet.

However, I have indeed made a screen shot below of this issue and I shall bring it to the lead developers attention.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• freelancelance

Thanks Joe! My screenshot didn't make it because as I mentioned in my post, there was no way to add a screenshot on the page I was on. As I said above, is it because I chose "General" for the category? Is there no screenshot option in that case? Seems like a weird distinction to make, but I can't think of any other reason there would be no add a screenshot option.

BTW, like with most of the topics I've started recently, I did not receive an email notification of your reply to this.

• aecnu

Greetings freelancelance,

Agreed that there are several anomalies that keep popping up with our new website and I hope they work on fixing the current ones before adding any more "new" things, but I do admit that things are slowly getting better though with the WPMU Dev lead developer on vacation until the 10th of July I do not anticipate any spectacular relief in all these areas until his return and analysis of all the systems in place that make this work or as we have clearly seen in some cases not work.

Thank you again freelancelance for bringing these very significant issues to our attention and I am sure we all look forward to their resolution.

It is greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.