Request a Author Advertising Plugin

the plugin with the same name on wordpress.org is 2 years out dated and don't know of any other one that does the same. So hoping wpmuDEV will save the day. Your mission Jim if you decide to take it is to write a plugin that authors of a Blog can put their ads (Adsence or Banners) on just their own posts and the blog authors and Owner will get a cut of the action of 100% to the authors (set by Admin) This plug in will be for regular WordPress Blogs and if possible for multisite use so add on blogs can use it for there users.
I will copy and paste the plugin ad from wp.org for an easy explanation of features

This plugin allows blog admins to create a revenue sharing program utilizing one of the many advertising programs out there i.e Yahoo, Google Adsense, Amazon, Allposters etc. It can also be used as a banner manager, author photo/website widgets.. actually it has about a zillion uses. Give it a try and lemme know if you use it for anything really groovy.

See the Author Advertising Plugin page for more detailed information on how to use this plugin.

Admin has complete control over:

The percentage of author adverts to admin adverts.
    The user level that an author has to be before they get to participate in the revenue sharing program.
    Whether to randomize author ads on the front page of the blog.
    The page that authors see before entering their publisher id.
    Custom fields where you can collect additional information from your authors and display it.
    The positioning and content of ads.
    Up to three Author Advertising widgets.
    The information that authors enter.

This message will self destruct in 1 hour. :> Had to quote Mission Imposable :>

I give my +1 on this anyone else?