Request Entity Too Large Error

Firstly, everyone, this is an amazing product! Hands down one of my favorites from WPMUDev and I'm not just saying that because I'm now asking for help (again). It really is spectacular.

I'm building out the 2nd of 4 units in my first course and on page 5 I'm adding a list of 21 vocabulary words to be defined using the "Answer Field" feature.
I am receiving the following error when I try to add the 7th word (I have units 3 & 4 to still build out with the same structure as 1 & 2):

The requested resource
/(removed)/wp-admin/admin.php
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

The requested resource
/(removed)/wp-admin/admin.php
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

I know this error generally to be related to the max file size to be posted (it's currently set to 50mb) however so far this is a generally small page/unit/course and there is essentially nothing else to this site, yet.

I've opened up Support Access, would you please let me know what I'm doing wrong or what I need to change?