Request failure prevents subscribers from

We are having a growing number of who cannot access the content because of a login failure. This has been going on for too long and our subscribers are getting frustrated that they cannot access content for which they have paid.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi AMS,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

We are having a growing number of who cannot access the content because of a login failure.

I created a new subscriber user(wptest), and tried to access your website, and I wasn't able to replicate such issue. I could notice the login process is slow and took time to log in.

Do you notice this issue specific to any memberships? Or is it in general? Please do note that it's tough to say what exactly is causing this without replicating it in our side.

I checked the debug logs enabled, but I'm afraid, it wasn't giving many clues regarding what could be causing.

Could you please share a couple of screenshots regarding the issue you encounter, so that we could have a better idea?

Just to be sure, could you please confirm whether the issue exists, even after clearing browser cache, and disabling all the browser add-ons, or extensions in your system?

Looking forward to your response, so that we could help get you sorted asap. Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.