Request Features In Ultimate Branding Plugin..

It would be great if you can add more features to ultimate branding plugin such as url re-write for wp-login and wp-admin and templates for login page.

I am currently using another plugin with ultimate branding to accomplish full branding. so please consider these powerful features in upcoming updates.

Thank you,

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @firas80, I hope you're well today!

It would be great if you can add more features to ultimate branding plugin such as url re-write for wp-login and wp-admin and templates for login page.

rewriting the URL of wp-login.php is something that anyone familiar with the way plugins work on WordPress would recommend AGAINST doing.
    A bunch of 3rd party plugins assume that this URL exists and call it for their functionality.
    If you really want to do something like that, then I would recommend you do it using a carefully written rewrite rule in your .htaccess file, taking into account that it will not only be used by your users but by plugins as well.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• firas80
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I am using a plugin that is working fine with re-write without any problems. Another question in Text Change: I can't change the name of the theme in the dashboard form it's original name to "layout". Any Solution?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.