Require CSS for my booking page in the services area

Hi, I hope you can help me I want to display the services on the booking page http://www.littleriverbnb.com.au/?page_id=9 in 2 columns. Have the breakfast, trundle beds and open fire place on the left side and the pets on the right so the page is shorter. Can you please let me know if this can be done? I have granted access so you can have a look for yourself. The fire place option only displays on the Bluestone room booking. One other thing can The links on the pages be be a darker green, if you supply the code I will add the colour number. The same goes with the booking form the area where the customer enters their details is light grey I wan that to black. Cheers this is greatly appreciated.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @kinnear, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

Have the breakfast, trundle beds and open fire place on the left side and the pets on the right so the page is shorter. Can you please let me know if this can be done?

The thing that makes this tricky is the way that the plugin lays out the service checkboxes. If the plugin laid them out like this:

- Breakfast
    - Pets
    - Trundle Beds
    - Fireplace

Then that would allow us to lay things out this way.

At present, the cleanest way to handle this would be to simply list the existing items in a grid fashion. It wouldn't line up quite the way as desired, but it would allow for a shorter page. How would that sound?

One other thing can The links on the pages be be a darker green, if you supply the code I will add the colour number.

Not quite sure I know what part of the page you're referring to, could you perhaps provide a screenshot to illustrate?

The same goes with the booking form the area where the customer enters their details is light grey I wan that to black.

Here's the code you'll need for that:

form.booking-fields-form > .input-field > input {
        color: #000;
    }

Hope you're having a great weekend! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.