resell antisplog

hello, suppose that I sell service to users/visitors, how could I brand the api connection of anti splog? Or do I need to setup my own antisplog service.
And how can I give my clients their own membership api?

Thanks
Frenk

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi @frenk

Note that all our products are licensed under GPL. You can use the products you download on your own / client sites as much as you want with no limit, with the exception to the ones that use our API, like Anti Splog, Integrated Video tutorials etc. These have a limit of 20 sites.

To access the Anti Splog API WP Admin, please click here while being logged into WPMU DEV.

Note that an active subscription gets you support, downloads and updates which is especially important with new WordPress versions. You don't need an active subscription to continue using our plugins.

Remember that you cannot sell the plugins as such - that is against our policy. You can, however, sell the sites that make use of the plugins, no problem :slight_smile:

Hope this answers your question.

Have a good day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi @frenk

Note that all our products are licensed under GPL. You can use the products you download on your own / client sites as much as you want with no limit, with the exception to the ones that use our API, like Anti Splog, Integrated Video tutorials etc. These have a limit of 20 sites.

To access the Anti Splog API WP Admin, please click here while being logged into WPMU DEV.

Note that an active subscription gets you support, downloads and updates which is especially important with new WordPress versions. You don't need an active subscription to continue using our plugins.

Remember that you cannot sell the plugins as such - that is against our policy. You can, however, sell the sites that make use of the plugins, no problem :slight_smile:

Hope this answers your question.

Have a good day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.