Reservation makes busy all services

Hi, I have the following problem

I have 16 services, I make a reservation of the first service at Feb 27 2016 at 5pm the reservation is confirmed. After that if you select any service of the 16 available ALL of them are busy at Feb 27 2016 5pm. Do you have any sugestions?
Thank you!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Makis,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I think this is related to the issue we resolved in your other thread here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appointments-working-hours-problem/

You mentioned there that you do not want to use "Service Providers" feature. I think however that in this case it wouldn't be possible to avoid it. The issue is that the capacity for each service cannot be higher than the number of available service providers and if there's no service providers at all there can only be a single booking at the time (regardless of the number of services). I'm sorry I didn't mention that before.

That said, the solution here is to add 16 service providers at "Service Providers" tab and assign a single selected service to each of them so a single service provider would handle a single service. Since you do not want to use "regular" service providers, you could use e.g. create additional "fake" users in your site and use those accounts as service providers, setting each one as "dumb". This would make all your services available with capacity of 1 per each available slot.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Makis
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Adam, thank you for your answer.

So you tell me that "no service provider" it is a service provider and cannot be used for two different services at the same time, this is quite dissappointing. I will try to figure out how to adjust it to my needs.

Something about that, do i need to select service provider each time I select a service or can this be done automatically?
    Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.