Reserving a weekly appointment

I'm trying to setup a system that would allow my client to reserve a time on a certain day. Example: Billy has Mondays at 3pm reserved for his lessons, Sue has Tuesdays at 2:30pm reserved for her lessons, etc...
She would like to show what times she has available for prospective students. Is there a way to do this with Appointments+ or should I look elsewhere?

Thanks

• Luís

Hi Pixel Expanse ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Unfortunately Appointments+ don't have that option in the settings. However, I think it would be a great feature, so, I've just moved this over to our Features and Feedback section, so it can be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates.

Hopefully some other members will show their support for the feature too, the more members that ask for it the sooner it will happen.

As Appointments + have an integration with Google calendar, an workaround can be create a recurring appointment there, using the "Repeat" option.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.