Reset Automated Update Issue

Alles Updates succeeded. However, this Auto Update Icon is still red. How can we switch that into green?

• Nithin

Hi eWoolution,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Automate runs updates every 6 hour, in case it encounters any fails, it would try to run in the next cycle, so that any issues encountered would be updated in the next run. I could notice most of the issue is related to WP version not updated to 5.1.

I'm afraid, there isn't any way to manually run automate, or switch to green, I could notice that update to WP version 5.1 in these mentioned sites are giving 500 error hence Automate isn't able to update WordPress for such websites.

Could you please try a manual update of WP to version 5.1, and see whether it makes any difference? Setting up staging site, and running an update would be better since Automate was able to detect a potential 500 error with updating WP. Your hosting provider should be able to help in setting up staging site.

There is a new plugin update for WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin which has some fixes, please do update the plugin to latest version too. Once these update issues are cleared, Automate would pick up WP as updated in the next cycle, so that it would switch to green automatically.

Please do let us know how that goes. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.