Resize the featured images for the Services Displayed

Hi,

I have Blogs.mu installed (Great Theme), but I can't seem to use the Service-Mode - when clicking on the Add Service button nothing happens...

I've decided to go with post-mode which works great, but my featured images are not resizing to fill the full width of the Service blocks created on the front page.

My featured images are sized 420w x 280h to make use of the Image-Slider - (I thought that it would be too big?)

What can I do to still make use of the image slider and have the images fit to the service blocks?

• aecnu

Greetings valour,

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with the Blogs MU theme.

I do think there is a conflict there of some kind due to I have not had any trouble adding services what so ever and I checked in both my testing environment and my production server which is an actual live WPMU Hosting site.

Now it is time to go into full blown trouble shooting mode because it appears there may be some conflict here and one way to find out conclusively.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• valour

Hi Joe,

I deactivated all the root site's plugins, that was not the problem, then all plugins from network admin, still not the problem?

Had a look at your site, looks great, did you resize your images to a certain size for the slider? Mine does not fill the whole block as yours does.

Is there a line in the theme files that could be missing?

It's fine if I cannot fix the service option, but is there a way to fit my images to the blocks in post mode?

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.