Resolved : marketpress 3.0.0.7 PHP -7 issue "FATAL ERROR: 'CONTINUE' NOT IN THE ...

Hi,

PHP 7 is really comes with cool features , primarily speed, all are exited to test on that.

As we all know how WP speed hungry and bloat due to bandwidth.

So i wanted to try MarketPress 3.0.0.7 with PHP 7
But as i installed and trying to activate this was crashing and even not able to access
admin panel. So i have to delete manually MarketPress from plugins directory.

Error:

[error] 1320#1320: *106 PHP message: WordPress database error Table 'wp_2_mp_product_attributes' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM wp_2_mp_product_attributes made by require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), Marketpress->register_custom_types, MP_Product_Attributes->register, MP_Product_Attributes->get

PHP message: PHP Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/payment-gateways/payfast.php on line

I asked support and they said they will correct this in next release
and not able to tell ETA , so advised to back to php version.

then i thought why not trying to fix myself. and i fixed that with more optimized code.

Now here i am releasing file so other members can use this file as patch ,
or WPMU patch this and update minor version.

May it would helpful to other members who like to test on PHP-7 without waiting for next
MP eta release.

attaching image directory location :

file: payfast.php
put this file in : /wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/payment-gateways/

I think my membership is expiring , and do not know , am i able to contribute
in forums etc. as i am created couple of coursepress plugins for you members.
if some one could help me / sponsor for a year membership ahead.
would be able to help you more with more functional requirement.

i have seen wpmu members are encouraging to designer theme ,
hope coder also get some motivation from your guys.

As zip file not allowed here so download from following location:

Download file location:
http://phpcodepad.com/files/payfast.php.zip

Regards,
Ajay Kwatra

• Ajay

Hi,

you mention 3.0.8 fixed the php 7 compatible ,

but this is not even standardized with php 5.x as
    in your lots of class still followed php 4 long time ago

as construct error :
    Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MarketPress_Shopping_Cart_Widget has a deprecated constructor in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/widgets/cart.php on line 4

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MarketPress_Categories_Widget has a deprecated constructor in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/widgets/categories.php on line 4

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MarketPress_Product_List has a deprecated constructor in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/widgets/product-list.php on line 4

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MarketPress_Tag_Cloud_Widget has a deprecated constructor in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/widgets/product-tag-cloud.php on line 4

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MarketPress_Global_Product_List has a deprecated constructor in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/widgets/ms-global-product-list.php on line 9

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MarketPress_Global_Tag_Cloud_Widget has a deprecated constructor in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/widgets/ms-global-tag-cloud.php on line 9

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MarketPress_Global_Category_List_Widget has a deprecated constructor in /www/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/widgets/ms-global-categories.php on line 9

Regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.