Responsive Image Display on Starter Themes

Hello...

I was interested in getting Responsive commentary on a couple Themes that you have here within my membership.

On Spirit within the Demo when viewed on a desktop, the area where the slider graphic normally goes displays fine, but not on a smartphone. The imagery tied in to Consultations, Group Training, Wellness Retreats and Workplace Wellness display fine on desktop version, but on smartphone only Workplace Wellness shows, but the imagery is cut where you only see the edge of one's arm. I don't know if this display is as it should show (?).

Currently, I am using a makeshift display similar to another Starter Theme that you have here, http://demo.upfront.pro/scribe/services to display imagery where one side shows an image with the other side displaying text on Home Page for other sites I am responsible for. The final result shows one on top of the other on a smartphone.

Is there a way to show the entire landscape image on Home Page with text underneath like on the Scribe Page I sent?

I have attached three screenshot images where 1 does not show top header slider on Spirit. 2 is graphic tied to Consultations (the area I am most interested in). 3 is Scribe that displays graphic above text.

Thanks... Gavin

Nastia

Hello @Gavin, I hope you are doing well today!

Thank you for your question!

The imagery tied in to Consultations, Group Training, Wellness Retreats and Workplace Wellness display fine on desktop version, but on smartphone only Workplace Wellness shows, but the imagery is cut where you only see the edge of one's arm. I don't know if this display is as it should show (?).

With the Upfront the mobile version can differ from the desktop version. It depends how you wish it to appear. You may choose to hide the sections that appear in desktop view in mobile view. You can even choose a different image for the section and it will not affect the desktop view.

On the Spirit theme, the image is applied to a region, and it has Fixed settings. This means that the image will remain in a static position and will not change for mobile devices.

The image on the Scribe theme, it's an image element

Is there a way to show the entire landscape image on Home Page with text underneath like on the Scribe Page I sent?

Yes this is possible, drag and drop the image element inside the page, choose the image you wish to be appeared.
    Please see hoy in the following video:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2TR4G0sRGvzaEhGaFFNRV9kWkk/view

To edit mobile or tablet view, click on Responsive Mode on the Upfront sidebar. From the top bar, select the tablet or mobile to modify the page.

I hope this helps!

Let us know if you require any further information!

Cheers,
    Nastia