Responsive mode and hiding elements

When I choose to hide elements in responsive settings, they are hiding but there is white space instead. How can the white gaps/space be removed? See home page where LayerSlider is hidden on mobile devices...

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi Alastair Abrehart

Hope you are doing well! :slight_smile:

I have tried to regenerate the issue in my end. I have added a slider and set it to be hidden on mobile view and it worked well. It will be helpful if we could investigate this in your end. Will you please grant support access from the dashboard plugin so we can take a closer look?

This could be done via Dashboard - WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access or by following this guide here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me know when you do so!

Cheers,
    Sohag

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi Alastair Abrehart,

Thank you for granting the access and I hope you are having a beautiful day! :slight_smile:

I have gone through your theme's customizer and found that the container region of the slider element is not hidden. To hide this please move your mouse over the blank area and you will find a button titled "Edit Region" on the right side. Then click that button and it will turn into a button with an eye icon. Click on that button and the region will become hidden. Please check the attachment for more clearance.

I have made the region hidden for the smaller views. Hope this helps.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Cheers,
    Sohag

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi Alastair Abrehart,

Thank you for your reply and we hope you are doing well today! :slight_smile:

We have gone through your site and found that the hidden elements remain hidden while the menu burger button is getting some extra spacing when upfront is exited. We have moved the logo and the button a little and the issue seems to be fixed. You can play with element sizes to achieve what you are looking for. Hope the changes work.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Cheers,
    Sohag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.