Responsive mode in Upfront/Spirit Reverts

Upfront is a great new page building tool. I've enjoyed working with it so far, however I've noticed a weird behavior with the responsive mode. When I enable responsive mode and make changes to the big tablet, tablet and mobile views (e.g. reordering blocks, changing height of blocks) the changes save the first time without issue. However if I leave responsive mode and go back into responsive mode later to enter a second round of changes, it reverts back to its original state as if the first round of changes never happened. This happens regardless of whether I simply leave responsive mode or leave Upfront all together.

Don't need an immediate fix to my site. Was just testing out the new Upfront tool and wanted provide feedback in case this helped with development. Thanks.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @evhdesign, hope you're doing well this evening! :slight_smile:

Hmm... that's odd, I haven't personally run into that one yet, and I'm not able to reproduce on my own test site presently.

In regards to this:

However if I leave responsive mode and go back into responsive mode later to enter a second round of changes, it reverts back to its original state as if the first round of changes never happened. This happens regardless of whether I simply leave responsive mode or leave Upfront all together.

If you were to have your browser console on (I personally use the console inside of Google Chrome's Developer Tools), and then try going through that, does anything show up there?

And just to be thorough, if you have the plugins on your site disabled, and try doing this, does the behavior you mentioned still occur?

Please advise,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.