Responsive navigation is not working on Upfront Builder theme

I’m trying to add a responsive navigation menu on a single page I’ve created using Upfront Builder and I can’t manage to make it work properly. I’ve followed all the steps that you provide and created the responsive views both for mobile and tablet and although I can see it in the editor, once I turn to the frontend and resize the page, the responsive nav is not loading.

I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong not either where to find more information about how to correctly set this up. How can I get this solved?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Michael,

Hope you're doing well.

It looks like you have made some changes in Upfront Editor and those changes are overwriting the ones that you're making in Builder.

When you make changes in Builder those are saved as theme files so that you can transfer the theme to different location, however when you use Editor the changes are saved in the database and are specific to that installation.

You should go to Upfront > General and reset the theme changes, this will reset the work made in Editor and your changes from Builder will be visible again.
    And I suggest that you don't make any major changes in Editor until you finish up your theme from Builder first.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.