responsiveness

hi there,
i've checked my site (i'm using Edublogs template) on iphone and it seems that the website is responsive.
when i'm checking the edublogs demo (http://themetastic.com/buddypress/?wptheme=Edu%20Clean) it shows the whole page. i prefer the second approach. is there any chance to change that?

• adam007
    • The Incredible Code Injector

hi Timothy,
    what i mean is, that when i view this on my iphone:
    http://themetastic.com/buddypress/?wptheme=Edu%20Clean

it looks different to when i view my website, which uses edublogs template.
    so i don't understand why it's different?
    i've installed educlean on some other website just to make sure and still got the same result.

you're saying you don't support responsive themes as such, so why are they responsive then?
    i'd really like it to look like on the example you've provided..

hope that's clear?
    thanks,
    Adam

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

you're saying you don't support responsive themes as such, so why are they responsive then?

We just don't lay claim to them being responsive. This one for example also does not collapse items in smaller browsers thus not being so responsive to the environment.

The version on there will also be a much older version I believe.

i'd really like it to look like on the example you've provided..

Do you mean with the content and images? If so you would need to enter your own.

Take care.

• Christopher Price
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I have an interest in responsive themes, in fact I've purchased a few for my own mostly blog/tumblr style sites.

I have to say, that I haven't ever seen a good responsive theme that has properly handled as many elements as there are on Edublog's. I use Studio for my network home page, which is much less ambitious and I'm not sure it would work well as a responsive theme either.

I'd love to see an example of a network home page theme that manages this well.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.