Restart assessment for specific student

Hello, a student sent the quiz for assessment before to finish the quiz, so I want that the student restart again the assessment, but I can't find the way to do that, the student now can't change any option of the quiz, any help?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello lea,

I hope you're well today!

I'm not sure how that could happen in first place, I admit. Questions can be mandatory or not. In case of mandatory questions, student shouldn't be able to pass through the unit at all and if he/she "Saves and exits" course he/she should be next time redirected back to that unit and be able to give missing answers, I think. In case of non-mandatory questions, that is possible but then the idea is that student skipped those questions on purpose.

Did any of this happen to you? I'm asking this only because I'd like to get a better picture of the situation in case it was result of the bug.

As for way to reset quiz. I'm afraid currently there's no better way to do this.

I can say however that the new version of CoursePress is on its way (CoursePress 2) and it will bring many more features and better tools. I'm not able though to give you any ETA on this. It surely will take some time to be released but hopefully it'll also be much easier to use.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.