Restaurant Reservation plugin does not display booking form on upfront/scribe.

Hi,

I’m designing a restaurant site using upfront/scribe and wanted to use the restaurant reservations plugin, however, the booking form doesn’t display on the live page. The booking form does display when I activate a different (non-upfront) theme.

I have attempted the default, shortcode, and widget methods of displaying the booking form but none of them work properly.

I have disabled the other plugins for this site and also granted support access.

Can you advise what I need to do to get this plugin to work with scribe?

Thanks,

Ken

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Ken,

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

I did some tests and indeed it looks like UF is not compatible with Reservations plugin, it seems like the plugin uses virtual page for reservations with UF currently doesn’t support.

However I believe I have a workaround for you, in your reservations page place Widget element but instead of using Booking widget use text widget and add reservation plugin shortcode in that widget.

It seems to be working as you can see on yourdomain.net.au/wpmu-test/ page which I created on your site.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Kenneth
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks Predrag,

Good work around!

Interestingly, the work around seems only to be effective with the widget on a newly created page and does not work on my existing page. So I’ll delete existing and re-create a new page.

Thanks again

Ken

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.