Restore Compressed Images and Setting Compression Rate

Hi! I selected to Super Smush on all of my images, however, I noticed on this page: http://outdoorwomensalliance.com/media/ the images (especially with graphics) are too fuzzy. Is there a way to restore those (I selected backup originals in the upload file, but not sure how to access that)? Also, can I change the super-smush compression settings to something like 75 percent rather than 60 to get a mix between great compression and image quality?

Thanks!

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Gina, how are you doing today?

Is there a way to restore those

When you select "Make a copy of my original images", then Smush will rename your file to "{filename}.bak.jpg", that means, he adds an extension ".bak" with original files. Just remove ".bak" part from names and it will replace the compressed image.

can I change the super-smush compression settings to something like 75 percent rather than 60 to get a mix between great compression and image quality

I'm afraid, this is not possible out of the box. But this sounds to be a nice idea. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.