Restore Images to original size

So I created a copy of my original sized images, or at least I think I did. Where am I supposed to find those images so I can restore them. It seem that my site is running extremely slow because its trying to work too hard with not just loading original files but then linking to the smushed images or resizing them. I think this is what is causing the majority of my speed of my page.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello FlipMovieScript,

hope you're doing good! :slight_smile:

As long as you've enabled the "Make a copy of my full size images" option in WP Smush before smushing your images, you should be able to restore the original full-sized image via Media library as shown in next screenshot:

This shouldn't cause an slower responses in your website though, as the original images are being backed-up like imagename.bak.jpg, so they shouldn't be used at all in your theme.

If you wish us to have a better look in your installation, please grant us with temporary support access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin as described in this page of our Documentation pages
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5
    and let us know here in your next reply that access is granted, as we don't get any automated notifications about it. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.