Restore link to database after being hacked ?

Hi,

Could you help me with this?
My site got hacked last week and I am trying to make Appointment + work again. It seems that most of the appointements and the service providers are intact but the clients are missing in the dropdown menu. Also, I think I might have lost the link between the service providers and their wp profile...

Could you help me please, I've granted access.
Thanks

• Nastia

Hello Françoise

I am so sorry to hear that your sites has been hacked. I am afraid I can't access your site because of this. On the wp-admin and on the front page I see the following:

I've checked your site with Securi scan but unfortunately it didn't detected any malicious code.

The quickest solution to fix this, is to restore your site from a backup. Do you have a backup that was created before the hack?

Restoring backup doesn't guarantee that this will not happen again. So please inform your hosting provider about this, because your backup files might be compromised as well.

If your hosting provider can't solve this for you. You need to find an expert to do it or you, feel free to post a new job in Jobs & Pros section.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.