Restricted Videos with Membership plugin

Hello
How can i restrict full access to a video but showing the first 2-3 minutes to non members and shure the full video to members.
I am using Flowplayer and WPReel which creates automatic teasers but don't know how to integrate the player into the membership rules.
Many thanks
Dieter

• PC

Hello Dieter,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately its not possible by using the Membership plugin as it does not control the video according to its timing but does it according to the rules.

So you can make it show or hide a video on a page according to the users access level.

The easiest way to achieve it will be using 2 videos on a page.

one will be a teaser video of 2-3 minutes and the other will be a full video

the teaser can be put in the free level shortcodes and the full video can be put in the full access level shortcodes.

So if a free level visitor is viewing the page, he will see the teaser video only and you can add a message asking him to upgrade to the full access and once he does that and logs in to the full access account, he will only see the full video due to it being in full access level shortcodes.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.