Restricting access to job listing info with paid upgrades for access to contact info

Hello,
I'm looking for some guidance. I've got a request for a job board. Anyone can post a job listing with requirements, location, and pay rates. To see the job poster's info, the applicant has to register (and possibly pay for membership).

The Jobs & Experts plugin seems an obvious choice for this. Would the Memberships plugin be appropriate for handling payments and control of info for paid users? Unfortunately, I don't have much experience of either. Are these plugins likely to need any customisation?

Are there better options? I notice that Jobs & Experts links in with MarketPress.

Thanks,
Morgan

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for contacting us and I hope that you are having a beautiful day! :slight_smile:

You can use our Membership plugin for setting the restriction to you Jobs and Experts like the following way.

Membership will:

Handle the membership payments
    Control access to the pages and features in Jobs & Experts.
    So you will create a free membership level where members could post jobs, and you will also create a paid level for viewing/contacting experts.

Jobs & Experts also can be integrated with Marketpress. That integration brings more of a wallet type features, meaning that you can charge users in order to create a profile or post a job. You define the price of credits through that integration.

Hope this helps.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Cheers,
    Sohag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.