Restricting number of pages published in membership

I wish to restrict the number of pages that can be created and published by a member at each membership level created using membership plugin (Different number of pages at different levels).

How do I do it?

I wish to charge the member for creating each additional page beyond the set number as provisioned through point 1. above.

Please help.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @aam, I hope you’re well today!

I wish to restrict the number of pages that can be created and published by a member at each membership level created using membership plugin (Different number of pages at different levels).

How do I do it?

I’m afraid you can’t use the Membership plugin for that. You can assign them a user role if you want, and then use a 3rd party plugin to restrict their content creation quotas.

The Membership plugin restricts access to content, not their ability to create content.

Perhaps you should take a look at our Pro-Sites plugin instead… This will allow your users to create new sites on your multisite installation, and you can limit their content creation and what they can and can’t do on their sites using the addons it includes.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Ari.

• aam
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

@aristath

Thanks for your response.

Perhaps you should take a look at our Pro-Sites plugin instead…

Yes, I checked out that too but found membership to be more suitable for my purpose except for this feature. I dont necessarily want to provide a whole wp setup for each member… just ability to create pages is good enough.

Awaiting response for point #2.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.